At Fraunhofer IAPT, we use the knowledge gained from over 15 years of research and development in the field of additive manufacturing and transfer it to your industrial application. We achieve this by helping you to accumulate knowledge along the entire value chain, shape innovation, and gain a competitive advantage. Whether training newcomers to the technology, designing bionic parts, developing complex additive processes, or planning the layout of quality-assured factories, you can benefit from our multidisciplinary experience in a wide range of technologies. Our experienced experts speak your language.
Our target groups for the workshops:
- Companies that are open to new technologies
- Design and software engineers to be trained on AM
- Decision makers, technological business drivers, and creative minds
Why should you participate?
Are you and your colleagues interested in bionic design methods, and would you like to learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of additive manufacturing? Profit from our free in-house workshops.
What does that mean?
- Leading experts of the Fraunhofer IAPT conduct
- The workshops will take place at your location
We train your employees in part screening and
bionic design methods
- You will gain a good insight into additive manufacturing
and potential future implementation of AM in your
- With us, your technology launch will accelerate,
giving you a real competitive advantage in terms of time